The Edgerton Alumni Foundation exists, in great part, to provide support for the education of the Edgerton area citizens. To this end, the foundation has helped in funding a number of worthwhile initiatives over the past few years including "Stuff the Bus" Campaign, The Sterling North Book Festival, the public library's adult resume program, the Washington trip, class gallery, and the fuel efficient car project. You can see a full list of grants the Edgerton Alumni Foundation has given below. With the help of donors, many more projects can be funded!
Requests For Funding
Follow this link to choose an Application For Funding: the Quick Response application is for funding requests of $100 or less; the Formal application is for funding requests over $100. Download, print and complete the appropriate application and return it to us via email.
- Download the desired application to your computer. It can be filled out with a PDF program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader by typing directly in the PDF. Next save your filled in application to your computer and email it as instructed.
- The other option is to print out the application, fill it out, scan it to your computer and then email it as instructed.
Edgerton Alumni Foundation Education Grants
- Edgerton Public Library, Adult Computer Training for Unemployed Citizens - $100 (2009)
- Edgerton School Board for General Account - $400 (2009)
- “Fill the Bus”, Needy Students - $300 (2010)
- Edgerton High School, Frame Class Trip Photos - $500 (2011)
- Edgerton High School, Super Mileage Vehicle Club - $300 (2012)
- Edgerton Public Library, Thank You for Books - $100 (2013)
- Band and Choir Trip to New York City - $500 (2013)
- Edgerton FFA, Transportation to Silverwood Park - $400 (2014)
- Friends of Silverwood Park Summer School Program - $500 (2015)
- Edgerton Teen Center After-School Program - $250 (2015)
- Edgerton Elementary School STEM Program - $500 (2017)
- Edgerton High School History Class Photographs - $210 (2018)
- Edgerton Teen Center - Recording Studio - $250 (2018)
- Edgerton High School Sandbox Project - $950 (2018)
- Elementary School Summer Art Program - $150 (2019)
- UW Marching Band February Concert - $500 (2022)
- Edgerton Elementary School “Make Reading Fun!” Project - $100 (2023)
- Edgerton High School presents Disney’s Newsies - $500 (2023)
- Edgerton Middle School - Summer School STEM Class - $500 (2023)
- Edgerton Middle School - GEO Crew - $1,200 (2023)
- Edgerton High School - Aquaponics Program - $169.97 (2023)
- Edgerton High School - Disc Golf Course - $1,000 (2023)