The Edgerton Alumni Foundation (EAF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2007 to provide financial assistance to educational initiatives in the Edgerton Community. Donations are fully tax deductible and only the interest generated from the trust fund is used. Your donation benefits education in Edgerton forever.
So far 83% of the trust has been contributed by alumni who graduated 50+ years ago! In an effort to reach younger alumni the EAF is willing to assist Class Reunion Committees this way:
1) Print the Invitation letter detailing your Reunion plans
2) Stuff the envelopes and pay postage to mail this letter
3) Use your return address so you know which addresses are bad
4) Include a brochure about the EAF
5) Keep the Class mailing list for possible future contact from EAF
6) Include your reunion information on our website
Please contact Nancy Durgin at 608-774-4339 if you are interested or have any questions. You can also find us on Facebook.
Donations may be sent to:
PO Box 187
Edgerton WI 53534